Administrative FAQ's

What are Township's hours of business?

Monday through Friday:

Township Administration:
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Police Administration:
7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.

Public Works:
7:00 a.m. to 3 p.m.

Holiday closings are posted on the website calendar.

When are meetings held for the various Township Boards & Committees?

Meeting dates and times for each of the Township Boards and Committees are listed on the Township calendar on the home page.  Agendas and meeting minutes may be viewed here.

Who are the Township supervisors and members of various Township Boards/Committees?

Members of each of the Township Boards and Committees are listed in the Boards Directory.

What topics are on the agendas for the Boards and Committee meetings?

Agendas for the Board of Supervisors, Planning Commission, Land Preservation Committee, Historical Architectural Review Board, Parks & Recreation Board and Environmental Advisory Council are available on the Township website.  Minutes for the Board of Supervisors and Planning Commission are also available online.

View Minutes & Agendas

Who is responsible for road maintenance, snow plowing and street signs?

Solebury Township is responsible for maintaining Township-owned roads.  PennDOT is responsible for maintaining state roads.

View Public Works Information

What is meant by a "snow emergency" within Solebury Township?

When a snow emergency has been declared for Solebury Township and roads are extremely icy and rapidly becoming snow covered, any vehicle left parked or found disabled on Township roadways will be ticketed and towed at the owner's expense.

The snow ordinance is posted from November until the end of March of the following year.

Does the Township spray insecticides to reduce mosquitoes?


How are properties assessed?

Appraisal for new properties include square footage, plumbing fixtures, fireplace(s) and number of rooms.  The last property assessment completed by Bucks County was performed in 1972/1973 for home improvements.

Who do you contact concerning the tree trimming along the Township roads?

The Police Department or the Public Works Department should be contacted for emergencies regarding trees blocking the roadway or involving downed wires.

  • Annual trimming done for roadside safety - Contact the Public Works Department
  • Trimming trees for above ground utilities - Call PECO, Verizon or Comcast Cable